Whether buying a new home or in your existing home, the indoor air quality can have an impact on your family’s health.
Why You Should Test Your Air With IAQ Home Survey
- The only composite home air quality assessment
- monitors for 500+ airborne chemicals and hidden mold growth with a single air sample
- One test covers 2,000 sq. ft.
- Identifies chemical pollutants that could make you sick
- Predicts sources of the chemicals, whether from the home or its contents
- Checks for hazardous air pollutants
- Sample collected by home inspector or indoor air service contractor
- Convenient – Contractor handles all testing & shipping
- Referrals or recommendations to improve air quality
- Clear and concise analysis reports
- Reports total VOC and active mold levels
- Predicts VOC sources and gives you an action plan
- Delivered to you within a few days of testing
- Peace-of-mind at an economical price
- 20for01 air quality assessments: VOCs and active mold growth
- Can detect “hidden” mold
- Non-destructive test
- Detailed chemical analysis available (additional charge)
Your IAQ Home Survey professional service provider is:
Micheal Gaurnier, ACI
525 NW 1 Avenue, Fort Lauderdale FL 33301
Indoor air pollution is one risk that you can avoid if you are informed. An IAQ Home Survey™ test can give you the peace of mind and put you on the path to a healthier home.
Maintaining good indoor air quality is important for your health. According to the EPA, indoor air quality poses a greater health hazard than outdoor air pollution, with pollutant levels averaging 2 to 5 times higher than outside air. And with people now spending about 90% of their time indoors, exposure to these air pollutants has never been more significant.
Products and materials present in our homes constantly emit chemicals called VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the air. The slightest elevation and humidity can cause mold to grow anywhere in the home – often in places that go undetected, like behind walls or under carpeting. Exposure to VOCs and growing mold can cause a number of health issues, from headaches to respiratory irritation to asthma exacerbation. Your health could depend on knowing exactly what’s in the air you breathe every day.
The Laboratory Behind IAQ Home Survey™
Developed by Prison Analytical Technologies, Inc., a renowned industry-trusted air testing laboratory
- Proven technologies utilized by many Fortune 100 and 500 companies
- Most sensitive methodology available
Fully develop collection and analysis technology
Accredited by the AIHA and the IH accreditation program for the analysis of thermal desorption tubes by GC – MS (Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry)
Advantages of using a service provider to perform an IAQ Home Survey™ air quality assessment:
- Convenient timing – testing performed during the home inspection
- Sampling materials readily available for immediate testing
- No shipping hassles – service provider handles everything
- Expedited sample analysis
- Multiple samples collected simultaneously (if necessary)
- Referrals to other professionals/contractors as needed for your situation
Find out what’s in your home air. Call your local IAQ Home Survey™ professional service provider today.