Indoor Air Quality TestingWhether you are looking to buy a home, sell one, or are just interested in good home maintenance, Make sure the air in the home is safe to breathe.
Indoor Air Quality
Don’t Settle For Less
When purchasing a home, there are many costly features and systems that are documented as “outside the scope” of your typical home inspection.
- Monitors for 500+ airborne chemicals and hidden mold growth with single air sample
- Chinese Drywall compounds monitored with same air sample
- One test covers 2,000 sq. ft.
- Identifies chemical pollutants that could make you sick
- Predicts sources of the chemicals, whether from the home or its contents
- Checks for hazardous air pollutants
- Formaldehyde test available (additional charge)
Indoor Air Quality Articles
The ultimate question many feel to ask their home inspector is WOULD YOU BUY THIS HOME? What is the REAL ultimate question? As explained in the video, the question home inspectors wish they were asked is, “How would YOU go about resolving these issues noted in the report?” Some home inspectors with experience will even answer the question, “what kind of costs might we be talking about?” Read about the best air conditioning system in the market right now.
This information is to provide you, your company, or clients and customers with proactive measures that can be taken to lower ones risk of infection and continue your business activities amidst concerns over the virus COVID-19. | Your Indoor Air Quality and...
Whether buying a new home or in your existing home, the indoor air quality can have an impact on your family's health.Why You Should Test Your Air With IAQ Home Survey The only composite home air quality assessment monitors for 500+ airborne chemicals and hidden mold...
Mold Related to No Attic Insulation - I received a call from a home owner who's client was complaining about mold issues inside the home. Two mold tests were performed, but there was no information as to what was causing the mold growth. I was requested to do a site...
Buying a Home?
When you are buying a home, always select a home inspector that will diligently review the structural, electrical, and plumbing components of the home before you buy. This way, any issues uncovered can be corrected by the owner or within the purchase agreement.
But how do you determine if the Indoor Air Quality of the home will jeopardize the health of you and your family? See how a low-cost Indoor Air Quality Assessment can find potential hidden issues with a home and protect your future investment.
Selling A Home?
If you are selling a home it is wise to have a pre-inspection done to make sure no hidden issues will present themselves when a potential buyer has made an offer to buy your home.
Many home buyers are now requesting Indoor Air Quality audits. See how you can use a low- cost test to make sure your home air quality is within safe limits and to identify potential issues that can be remediated prior to putting your home on the market.
Feeling Ill at Home?
Sometimes it’s what you don’t know that can hurt you. Make sure the air in your home is safe to breathe. An IAQ Home Survey professional test measures and reports on the air in the home for chemicals and hidden mold that could be detrimental to your health or that could cost you thousands of dollars to remediate if left undetected.
Indoor Air Quality
IAQ Home or Commercial Survey
- This is truly our service to the community as we are able to provide this service at a fraction of typical cost. For the most part, having VOC air testing performed is simply cost prohibitive for home owners and home buyers. This is a service generally accessible on a large scale industrial application, but needs to be accessible to home owners due to the frequent cases of hazardous air quality affecting families nation-wide.
Get In Touch