Mold Spore TestingWe recommend this service only in specific scenarios when testing is truly warranted. Mold can create health problems for anyone who is exposed to it thus becoming a high concern for many home buyers.
Mold Spore Inspections
If left untreated, it will spread and damage to your property becoming a concern during the inspection as well. We offering top-quality mold testing only when these two factors are determined to be a real concern. Reach out to us when you need a professional mold inspection in Broward County, Florida, for your property. Click the “Read More” button to find out why we DO NOT recommend this service with most real estate home inspection.
Licensed Mold Assessor Visual Observations
Infrared Thermal Imaging
Camera Scan & Pictures
Post Remediation Verification
PROFESSIONAL INSPECTIONS & MOLD TESTING
Michael Gaurnier, ACI, Inc. offers inspection services and mold testing in Broward County, FL for homes, apartments, workplaces, schools, and commercial properties. Our licensed mold inspectors and indoor environmentalist utilize very expensive “professional grade” equipment; we don’t do the cheap stuff. Consequently, our clients will receive a “real” mold assessment service.
Our services include a thorough inspection including thermal imaging inspections of your property and using high tech moisture detection, and mold sampling equipment. We will also do a follow-up testing (air samples, swabs, and glass slides), accompanied by an extensive report.
In addition, we will be working with a nationally recognized laboratory, and staffed with professionals specialized in the mold testing field. We will not be involved in the remediation of any mold problems since this would be a conflict of interest.
WHAT A MOLD INSPECTION IS
A visual inspection is an important initial step in identifying a possible mold contamination problem. Our mold inspectors use a variety of high-quality equipment to detect mold spore types and report on likely moisture sources that cause the specific spore type growth. This is what is needed to determine if and what type of remediation work needs to be performed as well as where in the structure the problem is emanating from.
Mold Spore Testing
Our Mold Spore Testing Service
- As we have shown, this test just does not fit the typical home buyer wanting to know if their perspective home has mold problems or not. Could you imaging backing out of the deal after spending $1,500 to $3,000 in appraisal, inspections, and other costs due to the 4:30 pm test that showed what would be perceived to indicate high mold at a spore count of 3,578 if you would have known that at 9:00 am the same day the levels were only 250?
- The point? WE DO NOT USE THIS TEST TO DETERMINE SPORE COUNT. We use the test to determine WHAT TYPE OF SPORES ARE IN THE HOME. When is this necessary?
- If one suspects health problems are rooted in mold problems in the building
- If mold is visible and one wants to know if it poses a health risk
- Pre remediation determine what type of spores are present, post remediation confirm those spores are no longer there
- Litigation case where documentation is needed to prove spore type that is present
- If MVOC testing proves relative high levels are present
- Most if not all of these scenarios do not usually relate to a real estate transaction. However if you do find yourself in a tenant dispute, having respiratory problems, or the like, then yes, feel free to call on us to perform mold spore testing.
Get In Touch