Swimming Pool & Spa InspectionOur inspection is performed by a Certified Pool Inspector (CPI-621990) meeting and exceeding the ASHI standards of practice.
Swimming Pool/Spa Inspections
What is Swimming Pool Testing?
Some of the major concerns we are inspecting for is the presence of structural cracks, underground leaks, life safety risks, and anticipated replacement of the equipment, surface, and decking which can cost thousands of dollars. Repair cost estimates are provided in the digital report.
Swimming Pool and Spa Insecption
- Vessel structure, surface finish, Coping, Tile, deterioration from water chemistry.
- Child Safety Equipment, Surrounding decking, Drains, Rails, steps, and other components.
- Floor drains, skimmer, water inlets, cleaning system, jets, fountains, sprayers.
- Filter, Pumps, Piping, Valves, Auto-fill system, Blower, Heater, Solar leaks.
- Electrical wiring, Panel, Underwater Lights, Connections.
Leak detection can be performed as an additional service on a recommendation basis. Our leak detection service includes the service of a licensed pool contractor that dives to perform a dye test to locate leaks in the pool structure as well as pressure testing to locate leaks in the plumbing system. A leak repair estimate is provided in the digital report.
Get In Touch